Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream contains a superior system of extra-strength emollients and humectants clinically proven to bind water to the skin and prevent moisture loss. The result is long-lasting relief for even severely dry skin. The non-greasy formula is excellent for hands, feet, elbows, knees, and any other areas that require intensive moisturization.
• Intense and lasting moisture to replenish sensitive, dry skin — great for eczema and very dry skin
• Clinically proven to provide immediate, long-lasting hydration that soothes dry, itchy skin
• Unique formula attracts water to the skin and helps prevent moisture loss
• Quick absorbing, rich, non-greasy
• Fragrance-free, mild, non-irritating
Anna (Submitted on 7th Jun 2014)
I started using the moisturizing cream together with the soap because I HAD really dry skin. After a month of using these products my skin is smoother and softer. This is great on babies as well.
Unknown (Submitted on 20th May 2014)
I want to love this product because it's amazing but I have super oily skin and when I put this on it just seems to be oily enough on itself, started looking into it and it doesn't say anything about being "oil-free" so I decided to stop using it, I'm acne-prone skin so I try to stay away from oily products. Don't get me wrong I think this would work phenomenal with normal to dry skin, just wants for me
Unknown (Submitted on 7th May 2014)
Cetaphil cream is a very good product. Safe with kids.
yvonne (Submitted on 5th May 2014)
I noticed a big diffrence after 2 weeks of using cetaphil
Unknown (Submitted on 28th Apr 2014)
Started using this with my extreme dry skin. My elbows do not look crusty anymore. Really good stuff